Monday 24 October 2011

Guiding Circus skills badge work

The Guiding unit in West Linton (Borders region) has invited me to stage a Circus Skills workshop for around 20 of their young girls tonight, with a follow up workshop in December. What a great opportunity!

I am really excited about this prospect. I'm looking forward to working with and encouraging this community group and imparting a sense of fun, whilst encouraging confidence and enabling them to learn new skills.

Update:
I had a great time with the 23 young girls. They really took to the plate spinning and the juggling. Well done girls!

I'm looking forward to coming back again in December for another session and helping you attain your Circus skills badge.

Keep practising and remember your rainbows and hot potatos!


No comments:

Post a Comment