Wednesday 12 October 2011

Business developing

Hi Everybody,

Training
I am working on an accredited (Level 5) Scottish Credit and Qualifications Framework 10-week Crèche Worker Training course run by Midlothian Council. The course will update my skills in areas such as: First Aid, Child Development, Child Behaviour, Child Protection, Health & Safety, Play etc.

I will be attending the Scottish Storytelling Centre in November for a 3-hour Parachute and Christmas based workshop. I am looking forward to trying out ideas with my parachute and then coming away and being inspired to create a host of festive fun activities.

Youth Community Groups
I am very busy networking with youth community groups and I'm looking to engage them with circus skills. More to follow...

Themed Parties - Ready for bookings!
I am currently very busy developing my themed parties, with my first party booked in the Penicuik Town Hall this month! This area requires a lot of creativity and planning and will be an ongoing part of the business. Expect lots of fun games, fantastic action songs and a fabulous story to tie-in with the theme. There are two themes to choose from so far, with more options to follow.

So take Action & pass the Word! http://www.wordsandaction.co.uk/

Phew! That's all for now!

Ramona

No comments:

Post a Comment