Saturday 3 November 2012

Too-whit-to-whoo...something's new!

Hi all,

I thought I would let you know about a secondary position I hold outwith Words and Action.

Since October 2012, Midlothian Council have employed me as their Crèche Worker, to work with a diverse socio-economic group of children and families right across Midlothian. 

It's been great working with the Midlothian Community Learning & Development team, many of whom I already know through Words and Action events staged during the summer months.

I have already been on a 'Signing' training course and I'm looking forward to further potential courses in the not too distant future.

Of course, I am still busy with Words and Action and taking bookings for St Andrews Day in November, Christmas parties and special Christmas, Hogmany and New Year events! It's a really exciting time of year!!



No comments:

Post a Comment