Monday 5 March 2012

Look on the bright side!

I am in the process of a lot of admin. work and the transferral of data. I am still attempting to re-type or try to save many corrupted files which sadly includes Major pieces of unfinished work. The viruses have caused a lot of lost man hours and heartache. It is a slow, painstaking process and time is not something I can afford to waste.

Virus creators are very sad people trying to sabotage the livliehoods of genuinely hardworking people. They need to get total perspective on their life before it's too late and it comes crashing down around their ears.

I am enjoying using a new computer that has been gifted to me. THANK YOU!! There are a few more things that need to be tweaked, downloaded and adjusted, but what a joy after a very frustrating journey over the last few months!

It's time to look on the bright side of life.
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment